We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 month room rentals

london
3 posts
1 month room rentals

Looking to stay in ayia napa for a month with my boyfriend. somewhere not too close to the nightlife but not too far to walk. want something cheap as were both students. either hotel or small apt's room only. anyone reccommend somewhere nice thanks jade

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: 1 month room rentals

for a month it is harder to book something before you go as the apartments and hotels which contract to the normal companies selling accommodation on line or through travel agents will have contract rates which can work out expensive for longer than the normal 1 or 2 weeks.

there are local places which are mainly used by residents and workers but you can't book these before you go, you have to just ask around when you get here and most of the places are quite rough to be honest.

depending on when you're coming workers accommodation can be up to €600 a month for an apartment so may not be that different from booking before you go on line or with a travel agent.

these apartments are nice and a good location but are normally around €600 a month www.agrinohotel.webs.com/

london
3 posts
2. Re: 1 month room rentals

thank you, i will try and contact them now. i have already sent an email asking for a price quote for a month :)

3. Re: 1 month room rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2011, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations