We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

Bradford, West...
Level Contributor
487 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

Hi everyone.

Me and my wife are heading out to a wedding in September. The wedding is going to be held at the Nissi Beach Hotel and we are looking at staying at the Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel.

I am confused as to the location as some put this hotel as very close to the Nissi Beach and others have it further away.

How close is this hotel to the Nissi Beach?

My wife is pregnant you see so need somewhere near by in walking distance!

Edited: 15 July 2011, 10:30
Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

Pavlo Napa is great and yes it is in walking distance, your wife may strugle a bit if its very hot and depends on how large she is, Taxis are readily available, try the walk in the cool of an evening.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

10 mins max from the pavlo napa....and you will not be disappointed in the hotel either it superb...cant wait until i go there in 9 weeks

Bradford, West...
Level Contributor
487 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

Thanks a lot guys. Think that has made my mind up!

We will be there in 8 weeks. It does look a nice hotel.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

might see you there lol....sure you will have a great time ....the staff are amazing and food second to none and everything you need on the doorstep

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

Pavlonapa is on a beach called sandy bay, which is a lovely beach. So if you don't want to go far you can always just stay at this beach instead of going to nissi.

To get to nissi you can either walk the road way or along the sea front path but both are no more than 10 mins.

Bradford, West...
Level Contributor
487 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

Thanks for the info. With everything you have all told me about this hotel we have just come back from Thomas Cook & booked it!!!!

Staying 8 nights All Inclusive.

Appreciate all your help.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

any questions just ask

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
208 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

If you have booked with Thomas Cook it is more than likely you are in the annexe which can be noisy at night due to the bars across the main road. If you want a quieter room contact Stella at the hotel, tell her your wife is pregnant and she will try do her best for you.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

we went with TC and I emailed the hotel for a quiet room and we got one in the main building, which was quiet if a bit dated.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel Location

I have also been with TC as have other family members and have been situated in the main buiding. I also believe that this year Thomas Cook is the exclusive operator for this hotel.

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa