We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

redcar
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

Looking to book up for next year stayed in coral bay which was too quiet for us need to stay AI and needs kids club for my 8 year old, any help greatly appreciated xx

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

Without doubt the Tasia Maris Gardens

See the reviews on here and also use the search box above your post as there have been lots of positives on the forums about the hotel. Just type TASIA MARIS GARDENS, there's several pages of recent posts.

Check the Hotels own website www.tasiamarishotels.com

Hope that helps

south wales
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

sorry miss_chief1 have to disagree yes tasia maris gardens is perfect but i think the olympic lagoon has just blown all the hotels out of the water i am so excited with the changes i have booked the fishermans village for 1st 2 weeks of july 2012,i have to admit dancingqueen2 that misschief is the expert on ayia napa but i think she has got this one wrong.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

the only thing daiandann is that the Olympic Lagoon is probably double the price than the Tasia Maris Gardens

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

linzi is right, the Olympic is more than double the price and well out of Ayia Napa. I base my answer on the reviews and all the excellent feedback on the forums from families with kids and the Tasia Maris hit's the spot by all accounts. No harm chucking the Olympic into the pot as the poster didn't stipulate a budget. There's no right or wrong it's all just people's opinions ;o)

south wales
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

sorry but your both wrong based on a week next year 2xadults flying from any london airport 25th july tasia maris gardens £1,650 olympic lagoon £1950 both all inclusive just as an example as not sure what party size would be

durham
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

We visited Tasia Maris Gardens at the beginning of August. While the accommodation and food were amazing, we didn't think much of the entertainment. Kids club seemed to be all younger kids (under 6 I would guess), but that doesn't mean to say it is always like that. Our 10 year old refused to go. Families with kids who went, said they enjoyed it.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

have a look at the Pavlo Napa they had a great kids club

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

will second that Kai 1....only 6 sleeps and i will be back there lol

9. Re: AI hotel 2012 good kids entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations