We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for right hotel

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for right hotel

Hope you can help me we are looking to go to Ayia Napa next year and would like some help find the right hotel ,we want one very near beach ,nice grounds ,children friendly ,clean and not weddings all day.Just got back from Protaras and enjoyed that but want to try Napa next year.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
81 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for right hotel

Tasia Maris Gardens is a big hit, ive been there and its ideal for familes.

check out the reviews

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g262055-d6380…

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for right hotel

Also have a look at the Pavlo Napa. If you look at the left of the page and click on the ayia napa hotels link you can filter the results on "Family" friendly which might help

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for right hotel

Will second tha Pavlo Napa..fab hotel on Sandy Bay..food superb..wonderful staff and animation team...20mins walk into ayia napa centre/harbour...near waterpark..on bus route....has it all in my opinion...so much so i returning again in june for the 3rd time...something i have never done before but if it aint broke ..dont fix it lol

Durham
Level Contributor
130 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for right hotel

Agree with Miss Chief and linzistevenson - Pavlo Napa gets another vote!! Just back and booking again for next year! 4 th Time in 4 years says it all!

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
789 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for right hotel

Pavlo Napa gets my vote too. Only spent a long weekend there recently but wanted to stay longer. :)

manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for right hotel

Thank you all i think now we will go to Pavlo Napa had a look at reviews looks just right for us.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for right hotel

Janren....I don't think you will be dissappointed with that choice....I am counting down the days until i return at the end of June.

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for right hotel

Hi janren,

Ayia Napa is a very nice area to stay for your next Holidays. You have many options of nice hotels. See a list below of 5, 4 and 3 star Hotels that are ideal for families and are beachfront Hotels:

5★ Hotels

Alion Beach Hotel

Adams Beach Hotel

Grecian Bay Hotel

4★ Hotels

Nissi Beach Hotel

So Nice Boutique Suites

Pavlonapa Beach Hotel

Asterias Beach Hotel

Melissi Beach Hotel

Grecian Sands Hotel

3★ Hotels

Limanaki Beach Hotel

Tasia Maris Sands Hotel

Anonymous Beach Hotel

Stamatia Hotel

Okeanos Beach Hotel

9. Re: Looking for right hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2012, 10:26
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa