We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms in Pavlo Napa

Swansea
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms in Pavlo Napa

Hi has anybody got the email address for the above hotel as I would like to ask them if iis possible to have a quiet room with nice views . Any advice on rooms I will be grateful thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms in Pavlo Napa

Best bet is to try directly through their own website

www.pavlonapa.com.cy/site.12.contact.en.html

Durham
Level Contributor
130 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms in Pavlo Napa

I used this pavlotel@cytanet.com.cy when i made requests last year. If you've paid a little bit extra for a side sea view room you will probably be in the main hotel. If you haven't you may be in the annexe which may be ok if you're in the side facing towards the beach, but once we were in the rooms facing the road which was very noisy and we (and others!) had to do a bit of a peaceful protest to get moved!

We are going back for our 4th visit in October - obviously it ticks all our boxes so if you need any more tips just ask!

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms in Pavlo Napa

Use the email adress that has been given above and they will do their best to accomodate you. We are going back again for the 3rd time in 59 days (not that i am counting lol) and have always got what I have asked for.

You will have a fabulous time at this hotel

manchester
Level Contributor
358 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms in Pavlo Napa

Hi, Iam going in Oct and really looking forward to our stay in this hotel , Iwas going to ask on here later on if anyone had e-mailed for best rooms ect,so i will email them near to the date.

Swansea
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms in Pavlo Napa

Thanks for the replies I have emailed them and they have come back to me I am going Sunday will let you know when I come back, Looking at the last two reviews they are not very good , hope it will be ok

6. Re: Rooms in Pavlo Napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations