We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Map

Littleport, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
Bus Map

Does anyone know if I can get/download a bus map (with numbers of buses if poss.) for ayia napa/protaras area. As I'm staying a little way out of ayia napa, we'll probably but a weekly bus pass and jump on and off in various places

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Map

Here's a big map...

osea.com.cy/upfiles/File/RoutesApril2012/OSE…

And it's worth browsing the site... http://www.osea.com.cy/index.php for more detailed information.

Marion

Littleport, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Map

Thanks very much for this Angel, have already printed off a map to take! And website most useful, especially as I see that the weekly bus pass cannot be used between 11pm and 4am; a bit cheeky I thought, as that was part of the reason we were going to get one if we went into ayia napa of an evening!!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Map

Glad to help, Nicnoc. Yes, the rule change re night travel is new this year. But the ticket prices are very reasonable nonetheless.

Have a great time.

Marion

Littleport, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus Map

They've obviously cottoned on to the fact that people are using their passes/tickets for this purpose. But as you say prices still quite reasonable as I shouldn't think we'll want it every night!!!! Going on Saturday so on countdown now!! :-)

5. Re: Bus Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 20:46
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations