We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there any bars you would avoid for any reason

England, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
is there any bars you would avoid for any reason

Would you avoid any bars in aiya napa or nissi beach area? For poor drinks,getting ripped off rude staff or generally bad atmosphere.were a couple in mid forties like a laugh good music.cheers.only a couple of days to go.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
995 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there any bars you would avoid for any reason

I go to nissi on Wednesday yay so I would be interested in the replies myself

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there any bars you would avoid for any reason

Personally you can't go wrong with the reviews for restaurants here on TA, if you stick to those then you'll be fine. Of course one mans poison & all that so its an emotive subject but based on experience just avoid the "square" & top end of bar street unless you want to pay top dollar for drinks & be surrounded by "teens & clubbers" & the drinks aren't up to much quality wise.

As for Nissi Ave end there's only one place I wouldn't go back to........but it's closed down now, which says it all really ;0)

You'll soon suss your favourites based on atmosphere, service & prices. Often food & drink prices were better at Nissi end but now it's so popular & that much more accom options in the area then they're virtually the same across the resort.

Enjoy your hols :)

Edited: 27 August 2012, 18:29
England, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there any bars you would avoid for any reason

Thanks for the reply.very informative.

4. Re: is there any bars you would avoid for any reason

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations