We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Hey All,

I’m landing at LCA at 5am on 24 Aug 13 and was planning on spend the morning at the arrival BA lounge (I think it’s called the Cyprus lounge) before making my way to Ayia Napa. I’m staying at the Napa Plaza, and wondered if there was a shuttle bus service from LCA airport? I’ve looked at other posts on TA, but couldn’t see which shuttle bus companies would stop at Napa Plaza?

Also, I’ve never used a shuttle bus service before and was unsure of how the return pick up would work? My return flight back to the London is at 5pm and I was thinking of arriving at the LCA airport for about 2pm (to make use of the airport lounge :) , therefore I wondered if the shuttle bus companies have specific timings depending on flights or can you specify the timings you want?

Many thanks for your advice and regards,

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

There is a bus service that will get you to Ayia Napa and the bus stop is right outside the Napa Plaza. However you have to get from Larnaca Airport to Larnaca city bus station to catch it, options are a taxi or the shuttle bus from the airport......only takes about 15 mins.

Once you arrive in Napa you change onto the local bus to take you down Nissi Avenue to the centre of Napa.

All prices, timetables and route planners on here www.cyprusbybus.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Thanks for the info Chieft1. Are there options such as Resorthoppa or similar? and if so, any suggestions/recommendations please?

Many thanks for your advice and regards,

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,903 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Hi, google travelsupermarket for the cheapest resort hoppa you could try A2B or Sun Transfers.Julie

If you have checked in luggage get to the airport early we booked the lounge they would not check us in until 2 hours before our flight giving us barely 1 hour in the lounge.

Edited: 02 August 2013, 09:44
UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

All the shuttle companies operate in Cyprus but to be honest I don't find them much cheaper than a local company such as www.grabthatcab.com

Also see this thread where I posted more options such as private taxi tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g262055-i9247-k563…

Edited: 02 August 2013, 10:06
London, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Cool - thanks for info Cheif1. I'll check them out too.

Many thanks,

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,903 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Shuttles not much cheaper than a cab I have just checked with travel republic it is £41 sterling per person return not the €50-€60 each way in a cab ,works out cheaper if its I or 2 people any more try goaiiporttransers

Julie

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,903 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Here is a better one go to holiday supermarket click extras then holidaytransfers.com the return fare is £19.60 return per person. Julie

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

You can do a return for €80in a private pre-booked taxi clearly shuttles with multiple drops are cheaper for a single traveller.........but definitley not if more than 1 person

London, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

Thank you both barkinmad and Chief1 for your suggestions. I'm travelling alone, so I think I gonna go with a shuttle.

Can’t wait now on three weeks to go :)

Will be calling on TA expert advice in the coming days.

Thanks again barkinmad and Chief1

10. Re: Shuttle bus service from LCA airport to Napa Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa