We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25 years old friends looking to go to ayia napa

Kfar Saba...
1 post
Save Topic
25 years old friends looking to go to ayia napa

We plan to go in early june (4th - 8th) to ayia napa, 4 friends whom 25 yrs old.

we're afraid that we gonna feel a bit older than the rest of the people there, considering its a youth destination for the summer.

sure we're interested in nightlife and parties, but not when every one are 17-18.

(anyone at our age who've been there at early june that can dispel our concerns before we book a flight)?

Much thanks!

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25 years old friends looking to go to ayia napa

Early June..........is just that Early. The main 18/30 crowd don''t arrive until July and August, the busiest months.

There'll be a big age range in resort in early June........you'll be fine

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
31 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 25 years old friends looking to go to ayia napa

I was 20 when I went with friends - we stayed at Panas Holiday Village which was close to nightlife but the hotel had families etc... As long as you aren't bang on the strip you will all love it!!!! :-)

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
4 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 25 years old friends looking to go to ayia napa

Amit,you have no concerns.There is a wide age range that go to Ayia Napa.

Sure there are younger people there but there also thousands of people in there twetys,thirties,fourties and fifties.

Take it from someone that knows, I have been going for over twenty years.

Trust me you will have a great time!!

4. Re: 25 years old friends looking to go to ayia napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa