We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

Noida, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

Hello,

I am planning to go to Aiya Napa from Nicosia by Bus for 1 day. Could you please suggest me the following:

1) How to go to Nissi Beach from St. George Central Station?

2) Which day is more prefarable for youngster 3rd May (Saturday) or 4th May (Sunday).

3) Is anyone else is going to Aiya Napa on these days as I am going alone (age - 27 Male)

Thank you!

Edited: 02 May 2014, 10:31
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

1) How to go to Nissi Beach from St. George Central Station? The bus will drop you at the terminus which is also the waterpark at the far end of Nissi Avenue. Or at the square in the centre of Ayia Napa. You can then catch a local bus down Nissi Ave about 3 stops to Nissi Beach or jump in a taxi of which there will be many and it will cost approx €5. The journey involves a 5 hour journey from Nicosia though. Here's the bus timetable www.cyprusbybus.com/

2) Which day is more prefarable for youngster 3rd May (Saturday) or 4th May (Sunday). Sundays tend to be busiest at the beaches as the locals and their families come out to the beaches

3) Is anyone else is going to Aiya Napa on these days as I am going alone (age - 27 Male) Sorry can't help you there, but there'll be lots of people and families on Nissi Beach despite the fact it's very early in the season for holidaymakers

Edited: 02 May 2014, 11:53
Noida, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

Thank you Miss Chief for your advice. As you said it's very early in the season for holidaymakers. Could you please suggest if which area like Limmasol or Larnaca will be best for coming weekend?

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

Personally I prefer Larnaca especially if your looking for a decent beach. Plus again very popular at weekends with local families and holidaymakers alike

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

We like Mackenzie beach & YANNATHES BEACH ......... chooseyourcyprus.com/en/larnaca-beaches.html

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

Where is yanathes beach?

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

Oroklini north of Larnaca cyprusmaps.net/blue/larnaca/cyprus-map-yanna…

Noida, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

Thanks Miss Chief... I will then prefer to go to Larnaca on Sunday

8. Re: Going to Aiya Napa on 3rd or 4th May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations