We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation near Olympic Lagoon Resort

SOUTH WALES, UK
Level Contributor
89 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation near Olympic Lagoon Resort

My friends plan on getting married here in 18-24 months time. Ideally, they do not want all the guests staying at the same hotel where they will be staying.

Does anybody know of any comfortable accommodation close by? I don't mind which board basis, as long as I am able to book a package holiday through a travel agent. Does any body know of any hotels close by?

Thanks

Makronisos Holiday Village
Makronisos Holiday Village
#33 of 100 hotels in Ayia Napa
Sunwing Sandy Bay Beach
Sunwing Sandy Bay Beach
#37 of 100 hotels in Ayia Napa
Mare Village by Atlantica
Mare Village by Atlantica
#36 of 100 hotels in Ayia Napa
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation near Olympic Lagoon Resort

Macronissos Village Hotel (sold exclusively through Olympic Holidays), The Loutsiana Apartments, The Mon Repos, Tsokkos Paradise Village (next door to the Olympic), Cosmelenia Apartments. The Dome Hotel and the Asterias Beach. All of these are within easy walking distance of the Olympic Lagoon. and all vary from cheap to more expensive so something for every budget.

The area has one of the best beaches on the east coast....The Macronissos Beach and the waterpark is approx half a mile away.

Mentioned in this post
Tsokkos Paradise Village
Tsokkos Paradise Village
403 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Cosmelenia Hotel Apartments
Cosmelenia Hotel...
357 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Dome Hotel
Dome Hotel
497 Reviews
Kyrenia, Cyprus
Asterias Beach Hotel
Asterias Beach Hotel
914 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Olympic Lagoon Resort
Olympic Lagoon Resort
2,887 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
SOUTH WALES, UK
Level Contributor
89 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation near Olympic Lagoon Resort

WOW...that's great! I will get looking at these :)

Although we are a couple in our mid 20's, we don't want to stay anywhere to lively. I probably should have mentioned that in my original post sorry.

I can look into what you have suggested though. Thank you very much

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation near Olympic Lagoon Resort

To be honest your on the outskirts of Ayia Napa along Nissi Avenue about 2.5 / 3 miles away...........here's a map showing the Lagoon location in comparison to the centre of Ayia Napa, you should also be able to spot some of those I mentioned above. - http://goo.gl/maps/cqJS8

Bus service is excellent though and stops outside the Olympic and most of the others mentioned..........€1.50 single ticket and they run every 20 mins almost 24 hrs a day in the height of the season. Taxis are expensive so expect to pay approx €8 each way

Like I say price wise there's a big gap between those I've suggested. Most expensive is likely to be the Dome Hotel and the cheapest will be the Cosmelenia Apartments.

Anything else you need just ask away

Mentioned in this post
Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa
Famagusta District, Cyprus
Nissi Beach
Nissi Beach
5,740 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Dome Hotel
Dome Hotel
497 Reviews
Kyrenia, Cyprus
Cosmelenia Hotel Apartments
Cosmelenia Hotel...
357 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
4. Re: Accomodation near Olympic Lagoon Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa