We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

Hi,

I'm due to travel next May to the Olympic Lagoon Hotel with my wife, 3 year old and a 9 month old baby for a wedding and I was wondering if anyone had stayed at the hotel in a Twin Room wth Pool or Garden View and could shed some more light on how the room fits a cot and extra bed into the area!! They travel company assure me that they do fit and I know the lady personally and trust her but my wife is looking for some reassurance. Thanks in advance for any info and I look forward to hearing some advice.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

Everything you need to know size wise of room is on this link on their own website.

You can do a 360 around the room you've booked and check the measurements etc.

kanikahotels.com/olympic-lagoon-resort/rooms-

I'd also check the reviews for the lagoon and filter by family reviews and that way you'll only see those that traveled in theory as a family which should also help. I've filtered them here tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Just below the ratings is a blue link called Room Tips.........click that and get the lowdown and more info there too

You could also contact the hotel direct with any queries following all that E-mail: olympicres@kanikahotels.com

Hope all that helps

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

Hi Miss_chief,

TBH thats where my concern comes from as the foor plan on the website doesnt look big enough for the extra bed and cot, I've emailed the hotel and they have told me to wait until mid july and then try and upgrade, but I dont want to upgrade if there is sufficent room. So I thought I'd try the web to see if anyone has been in the same predicament as me with a cot etc and could confirm there was plenty of room.

Thanks for the reply though!! Very Helpful!!

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

The other option I'd personally try is sending a PM to one of the family reviewers, there's a couple on the first page who talk about having 3 or 23 children in the room and mention spacious ! I'd PM them and ask their own opinion, probably your best bet

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

Hi,

Ive just noticed something on the Kanika website, the Pool and Garden View Twin Rooms have cot space as a bullet point but the rooms twin room with a pool view do not BUT have the same room layout, picture and plan view, so I'm assuming that these rooms are slightly bigger!!! Like a corner room or such like!!.

I'm awaiting the lovely lady from the hotel to email me back she said that it would be around the end of July.

Kind Regards

Ian

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

Hi

I emailed Eleni from the hotel and we've come to an agreement for an upgrade to a famile suite!! so that suits us a lot better and my wife is happy (thats the main thing!!).

Thanks for your advice.

Ian

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

Glad you got sorted Ian...........have a wonderful holiday :)

7. Re: Room Sizes in Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations