We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat parties in ayia napa?

m a
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
boat parties in ayia napa?

we are two young men visiting Ayia napa for first time during 1-4th August, going through websites I saw some boat parties almost everyday for few hours... they are also selling tickets online ...

Any recommendations about is it really as fun as it looks like on their websites?

which boats are most recommended?

What should I take with me/ not take? (cellphone, money, clothes)

where is best place to buy tickets?

other recommendations about parties not to miss?

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,966 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boat parties in ayia napa?

Loads of booze cruises & bar crawls or party nights............

Napastarz organise the Kandi Beach Party every Friday, boat trip and bar crawl www.napastarz.com/ You can also buy tickets for the Dirty Bar Crawl in Linekers Bar.

I think the Fantasy Boat might of had it's day but that's just my opinion and no harm doing it if it's your first time, www.fantasyboatparty.com There's also plenty of other boat trips which leave the harbour. The famous Dirty Beach party is worth a go www.dirrtythebeachparty.co.uk

Mayhem Bar Crawl is €25pp for 2014 you can book online now and pay a deposit of €10 and the balance on arrival www.mayhembarcrawl.com/Tickets.html

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: boat parties in ayia napa?

Please where can i buy mayhem bar crawl tickets from ayia napa not online ??

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,966 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boat parties in ayia napa?

You can buy them in Linekers Bar.............but the booking online is only €5 deposit at the moment to guarantee a place and then you pay the balance at Linekers

4. Re: boat parties in ayia napa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa