We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almadraba Park vs. Prestige Coral Platja

Which Roses hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fishers, IN
Level Contributor
285 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Almadraba Park vs. Prestige Coral Platja

Going to El Builli on the 28th of Sept. so plan to drive from Barcelona to Roses on the 27th and stay 2 nights. I have it narrowed down to Almadraba Park & Prestige Coral Platja. The Almadaba looks nicer, but it would be nice to stay in town. It is just my husband and me and we prefer to stay in places without a lot of kids (and the pics of most of the Prestige hotels show them to be "family" hotels). Any insight?

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Almadraba Park vs. Prestige Coral Platja

The Almadraba Park hotel is beautiful, with spectacular views over the bay of Roses. If you want to just stay at or near the hotel, then I would recommend it. However, if you like getting out & about then there isn't much around. Check out my review. I can't comment on the other hotel, we haven't stayed there.

2. Re: Almadraba Park vs. Prestige Coral Platja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Roses