We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Which El Arenal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

goin to above 15.5.11 to 29.5.11.can anyone answer a few questions

pool towels with a deposit how much is it and is it refundable.are shampoos and shower gels replenished through the holiday

(trying to cut down on weight in cases)what alcoholic drinks are their,what draught beer is on.whats the cooked breakfast like?

are their any places to walk from the hotel.and any other useful titbits

anyone goin the same time give us a shout

phil from brum

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

I went 2 years ago, towels were 10 euro deposit for 4.

Large supermarket at the top of the street for all you need so no worries about running out of anything.

Food was good just the boiled eggs at breakfast were hit and miss as too whether they were cooked!

As for walking its a residential area but we walked to the cliff face every night we didn't go any further as we had youg children.

Hope this helps and enjoy your stay :)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Oh drinks are all local they were fine, wine in the restaurant was not to my taste and at the bar they serve stronge measures of rum, vodka ect in small glasses lol :)

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Hi we are going on the 28.04.11 for a week so I will let you know how we get on.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

yorkshire 111 cheers for your response.we have not been on an all inclusive in spain,

we normal go to turkey (lara beach)where everything is included in the price,

towels/safe/shower gel and shampoo.

thanks again

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

loveatan

look forward to your lowdown on the hotel and surrounding areas.do me one more favour,tell me where the quietest bedrooms are,i am a light sleeper,and would rather not be over the bar or where coaches are coming and going through the night,all info greatfully accepted.i will post a full review on my return

cheers

Lincolnshire UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Just happened to come across your post on here as we have booked for our family in June 2012. Can you now pass your answers to me regarding the quietest bedroom to sleep!

Regards Mandi x

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Hi Mandi I Hope you don't mind me asking but who have you booked with, as we would like to go back maybe this year.

Thanks

Laura

Lincolnshire UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Hi Laura, I booked online via On the Beach. We are going for 10 nights. x x If you are planning to go back I take this as a good sign. Could you recommend which is the quietest bedrooms please? Cheers Mandi x

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Thanks for the info, We enjoyed it because its out of the way , if you want r&r thats what your going to get. We stayed above the bar/reception and managed fine with 2 little ones as the music goes off pronto at half 12 due to it being in a residential area. We had 1 problem with some young Germans in the early hours but phoned reception and they came up and really gave them what for saying it was a family hotel and they would have to leave if they made one more sound!

I hope you have a great time :)

Lincolnshire UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca

Hi Loveaten, hope you don't mind me asking, but did you enjoy the ola club maioris cabo blanco mallorca? We have booked to go in June 2012 and wondered if you had any tips or places you would recommend we could try as a family. Many Thanks :)

Edited: 02 March 2012, 11:57
Get answers to your questions about El Arenal
Recent Conversations