We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15 sleeps

Which El Arenal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
15 sleeps

Woo hoo! 15 sleeps until me and my partner arrive! We're 28/29 year kids and this is our first holiday with out the kids! Can anyone tell us any activities we can do best bars and clubs and if we are able to go for a night out in magaluf and get transport home early hours! Anyone else in our age range that will be staying in palma bay hotel ?

Thankyou in advance!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15 sleeps

I am here now and its dead also staying in palma bay hotel that is full of old spanish that look down there nose at english all the area is full of spanish,german and french not many english at all. I dont wanna spoil your excitment as it is bearable its mine and my partners 1st hol away without kiddies and we ave just enjoyed pece and quiet.hope you have a fab time

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 15 sleeps

You do know it's a German resort now ,,don't you, not many English bars about I'm afraid ,

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 15 sleeps

You can't get to and from Magaluf from Arenal easily.You have all of Palma and its environs in between. Your best bet for nightlife is Playa de Palma next door to Arenal but it is 90% Germans.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 15 sleeps

Great! I'm sure me and my partner will have a good time even if it is mainly German / French ppl ! We have each other so fingers crossed x

5. Re: 15 sleeps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about El Arenal