We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

Cairo
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

Dears,

Could you please help me to find small flat or private room near from Hai Riyad with:

Interent, Air conditioner, Washer, private bathroom, TV

I'm planning to stay for long period around 1 Year

My budget for accommodation is 600 USD/ Month

Looking forward for your gentle & quick feedback

11 replies to this topic
Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,983 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

You need to start thinking in Moroccan currency. How much is $600 worth?

Best to ask around, if you can't get somewhere by word of mouth you may need the service of a simsaar.

2. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 17:19

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

Hay Riad is one of the very expensive areas in Rabat, as it the area of the embassys, there you sure could find a flat with all you've requested in your query, as you can post an annocement online, or check some local website for Rabat appartments, more information to come.

Taroudant, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

$600 U.S. is equivalent to more than 4900 DH.

I cannot imagine spending that much in monthly rent for an apartment.

You plan to stay for a year? Will you apply for a Carte de Sejour or leave the country every 3 months to renew your visa?

Cairo
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

Thanks Daoud for your advice

My company is handling visa issues, almost I will have to leave each 6 months and come back again

Please how to find small apartment or even single private room in districts around Hay Riyad with cheap monthly rent

Taroudant, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

You could follow the links given by John W.

I would suggest that you also try looking in other less expensive neighbourhoods, as there are of course local petit taxis to get to your workplace.

7. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 17:19

Cairo
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

Thanks for sharing information and thinking together

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

I agree with John, that the Hay Riad in Rabat is really expensive and for finding such ready appartment with all your needs, so just make more research and contact the Embassy too to support too.

Cairo
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month

I know Hay riad is very expensive, so I'm looking in around districts like Agdal, etc

Reply to: Accommodation max. 600 USD/ Month
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer...