We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

london
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

Relax in a luxury beach resort located right on Jumeirah beach. It offers stylish bedrooms with balconies overlooking the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah, free Wi-Fi, award-winning bars and restaurants, a private beach club with water sports, tennis courts, and access to 5 swimming pools.

Thanks for your help!

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,806 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

Jebel Ali?

England, United...
Level Contributor
11,950 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

Is this supposed to be a guessing game?

If you have so much detail about the place, what exactly are you asking for, and why, please?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,806 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

Because some travel agents offer a secret deal, so therefore the interested party doesn't know which specific hotel it is as they only have a brief description to go on. They will know when they arrive. The OP is giving the information shown by the online agent and asking if anyone can offer suggestions on the hotel based on the info given.

England, United...
Level Contributor
11,950 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

OP, and Daisy... I apologise.

I only book UAE trips weeks,,or even months, in advance, and I always want to know exactly where I'm going!

I hope the OP has a great time, and I'd love to know which hotel it is!?

Regards

Mon

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,806 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

I too prefer to know which hotel I'm staying at, although I do know people who've done a secret deal and have bagged a bargain and have been well pleased with the hotel choice.

Leicester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

sounds like le meridien mina seyahi

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

hi ... i am looking at that same top secret hotel in Dubai now. Did you find out what hotel it was?

8. Re: Can anybody identify this secret hotel in Dubai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2015, 05:15