We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

I am looking to rent a private house not individual condos for 9 people. We are looking for either a 5 or 6 bedroom house with about 7 beds. I have checked al lot of websites and found a lot of the rentals are apartments in a big villa. I am looking for a private villa or beach house. Has anyone been to rinconescapevilla.com? I am about ready to put a deposit down - it is in Corcega Beach about 3 houses down from beach. I am kind of interested in a beach front but I find many of those have no pool. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Also how is the weather in Nov? Is Corcega close to Sandy Beach?

Rio Grande, Puerto...
Level Contributor
290 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

HAve you looked at Tres Sirenas, they do rent out the entire villa, but I am not sure how many bedrooms they have. It is in an excellent location,right on the beach and does have a pool.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

Be sure to check rinconpr.com, rincon.org, and search Rincon Oceanfront Villa's.

Melrose, MA
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

Look at this house in Rincon. We walked by it in April when in town. It is right on Steps beach. You have a pool, and the beach out front has good snorkeling (wouldn't know personally, surf was too heavy when we were there) and the breaks are great for boogie boarding (this I can confirm!)

a1vacations.com/Puerto-Rico/…p216984.htm

We stayed at Tres Sirenas down the beach which was great - I highly recommend, if a private house like this doesn't work out.

Rolla, Missouri
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

http://www.island-west.com/

these folks seem to have a few properties that may suit your needs.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

Check out this site: http://www.casadeplayaporfin.com/

We stayed here this past February and it was fabulous! There's a great review about it in this forum somewhere. You will love it!

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

Check out www.villaorleanspr.com

They're on the beach, but they have no pool.

Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

Look up Caracol Che private villa. I have no doubt that this is thee BEST private house for rent in rincon...

just went there this past weekend....and I will make a review and post photos soon.

8. Re: Looking to rent a private house in Rincon for 9 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 10:21