We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
4 posts
Save Topic
Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

One word could be used to describe the Caracol Che, “Paradise.” Our experience there was truly unforgettable.

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Rincon, Puerto Rico this past June. Not only did we have the pleasure of holding our wedding reception at the Caracol Che, but we also stayed there for our honeymoon.

This extraordinary villa has a Zen-like quality that awakened our senses. With its placement on a lush tropical hillside overlooking the pristine blue ocean waters of the Caribbean, we could not imagine staying anywhere else in Rincon. We woke up every morning to spectacular views of the ocean and spent evenings looking at beautiful sunsets.

The grounds are meticulously landscaped with exotic flowers, plants and rock. The house has amazing panoramic views from every floor. The living areas and bedrooms are spacious and relaxing. The pool is absolute tranquility.

Not only did our accommodations exceed our every expectation, our experience did as well. The owner went above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant stay. The Caracol Che was completely a fulfilling experience, one we will always remember.

Thank you so much Carlos!

CT
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

Hello, I am looking to do a wedding in PR next summer. Can you recomend a caterer/planner etc? the place looks beautiful thank you!

Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

Hello. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I would highly recommend my event planner to you. Her name is Anita Quintana. You can contact her by visiting her website: www.ocasiones.us

She can recommend a caterer to you as well. We used RC Cuisine. Their website is www.rccuisine.com

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help!

United States
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

To the poster right below the main one, I wanted to point some issues that our destination wedding clients have asked us regarding Puerto Rico. If you are looking for a general Puerto Rico wedding, the Rincon is a beautiful area for one, but you have to make sure that your guests can get there without too much problem. Our company's last destination wedding in the area had some issues with getting the flights into the closer airport, then in to San Juan. And this was due to a flight that was cancel by an airline, and the bridal couple knew going in to the planning that this was an issue, but they went ahead any ways.

With Puerto Rico you really have to take into consideration the amount of people that you are inviting and the whole all feel for your wedding. If you truly want a beach wedding there are few areas where you can have a private on, Rincon being on of them. The one biggest one that does not is the city of Puerto Rico. With all of the beaches being public you have a hard time finding a private or semi private area or should I say a way of having it Speedo free!

So when you are looking for your wedding, look at the overall picture. Take into consideration all of your wishes and pick the spot that is going to hit them all.

Best Wishes,

Lindsay

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

I'm sorry for your client experience in flying in to the RIncon area, however I believe this was probably an isolated occurance, and it would not be fair to judge the accessability to our area Puerto del Sol by their experience. Perhaps weather was a factor? In fact Continental airlines offers a daily flight direct from the Newark area to Aguadilla, JetBlue offers 2 flights a day from the NY area during Season,and 1 flight a day from Orlando, and Spirit Air offers a daily nonstop from Ft Lauderdale. There are 5 commuter flights from San Juan a day on Cape Air to Mayaguez which is less than 15 minutes away, this is a very convenient affordable solution for those individuals who can only manage a direct flight in to San Juan, which is only 2 hours drive away. The flight by the way is like hiring a private helicopter to fly accross the Island, it's just beatiful!

AS for privacy I can't imagine anything more beautiful and private than Caracol Che, it's an estate on 3 acres. While the beaches are public in Puerto Rico, something we are very proud of, many beautiful ocean front estates offer affordable solutions to fantastic intimate events. I have seen fantastic parties at Villa Maria, Villa Ensenada, Tres Palmas House, Hacienda House, Amirage and RIncon of the Seas.

There are several local planners, check out www.rincon.org, so all those lucky couples be assured Rincon is a fanastic destination!

Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
49 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

Hi. Can you tell me - is the villa right on the beach? Walking distance to beach? Where did yuo do your wedding -at the villa or on the beach?

Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

Reactor1966:

Hi there. The villa is not on the beach but is walking distance. The house is located on a hill, so it has an amazing view of the ocean. It is less than a 10 minute walk from the beach. I had the wedding at the beach and the reception at the villa. Having the ceremony at the villa would have been beautiful as well. For pictures of the villa, visit the website at www.caracolche.com

Joce

Ohio
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

ching

Yonkers, New York
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

Hello,

How many guests attended the wedding? I'm thinking of getting married in PR, but have no clue on how to get started. Thanks. YS

jac1yn2
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

I'm not exactly sure how many guest you can have but I belive its a lot. Your best bet is to contact the owner because he has info on caterers, flower ect. that he can help you get in contact with. You will not find a more beautiful property in Rincon than Caracol Che. And the owner is amazing!

10. Re: Caracol Che Villa, Rincon, Puerto Rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 02:19