We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some info about Rincon

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need some info about Rincon

My husband and I will stay at Rincon Beach Hotel, Rincon for 5 days in January. Is there any good beaches aroud - we LOVE snorkling. Any possibilities to get trips to nice beaches there? Any good place to eat? It's our 1-st time in PR.

Thank you!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some info about Rincon

Head to RIncon, about 15-20 minutes from your hotel, if their are no waves, Tres Palmas, aka steps beach, playa escalera, which is a beautiful marine reserve is fabulous snorkeling, live elkhorn coral, and various sea life. Taino Divers offers daily snorkeling and dive trips to Desecheo Island, they do a great job, and the daily trip is a lot of fun, you can do a discovery dive if you are 1st timers. Reserve soon they book very early...787-823-6429, AS for Dining...Horned Dorset, fine dining, beautiful setting, THe Black Eagle ""Spot" awesome. oceanfront, great, casual, Calypso, best happy hour, good light bar food, Smiling Joe's at the Lazy Parrot, on 413, very good, Casa Islena, beautiful oceanfront elegant but very casual, Club Bonnaccord, CHef Rosa is great, very groovie atmoshere, fun bars Casa Verde, Tamboo... these are all the local favorites, also for local criollo food, Kaplash, nearer your hotel for empandilla's, cold beers etc.. Have a great trip.

astoria, ny
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Need some info about Rincon

you should definitely eat at "la flamboyant" - i'm assuming it is still there - i have not been to rincon in a couple of years - but it's excellent authentic puerto rican food - very rustic atmosphere . .

Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need some info about Rincon

Thank you! Now our plans a little changed - we booked other place, but our friends going there too, so we would visit them! Thank you again.

rio grande pr
Level Contributor
288 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need some info about Rincon

Rincon is worldwide known has the capital of surfing in the caribbean. The beaches are photographed in magazines like Conde Nast and Geo, Rincon is one of the hottest spots in the caribbean..believe me! you made a great choice by choosing Rincon.