We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach house in Rincon?

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
charlottesville
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach house in Rincon?

I've been reading and searching, and can't decide where to stay in Rincon: We need 3 BRs, pool, preferably oceanfront, but not a must, a place for the kids to play outside, and walking distance to restaurants, shops, activities.

I read about por fin on Sandy beach, but it seems like it would be too loud for us. Anything in walking distance, with a swimable beach, to things to do?

Thanks!

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
312 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach house in Rincon?

I can't review it, because we haven't stayed there yet, but we reserved Por Fin Tres Palmas for our vacation in Rincon this summer. I think it meets all of your criteria.

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p179012

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach house in Rincon?

Hacienda Ensenada is a great place with a pool, 4 bedrooms, and plenty of space for kids to run around and beach just down from the large front yard area. From there you can walk to Calypso, The Spot, Shipwreck or Club Nautico. Can find the property on the Island West website.

3. Re: Beach house in Rincon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2013, 10:19