We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Rincon, Puerto Rico

Saint Paul...
2 posts
Save Topic
Moving to Rincon, Puerto Rico

I am planning on moving to Rincon, Puerto Rico this summer if anybody could give information on jobs and where to live that would be great. I vacationed to Rincon once and i absolutely loved it.

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Rincon, Puerto Rico

Warning, your post is going to be removed as it does not meet TripAdvisor criteria. Before someone removes your post, be advised that job opportunities are scarce in the Rincon area and the west coast for that matter as unemployment in PR is very high. Only a very enterprising, motivated person can succeed and a good command of the Spanish language and and understanding of Puerto Rican culture, history, government and island economics will be extremely helpful.

Saint Paul...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to Rincon, Puerto Rico

what is tripadvisor criteria i keep getting this stuff

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving to Rincon, Puerto Rico

TA is a travel forum.

For moving advice, I suggest you Google and look for an Ex-pat site about PR or find blogs by people who moved here or try the NewComers Club of PR for advice.

4. Re: Moving to Rincon, Puerto Rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations