I've rented a house near Pools Beach and I was wondering where the closest grocery store is to my rental? Can someone help with this?
If you are coming from San Juan or arriving at the Aguadilla Airport there is an Amigos Supermarket at the location below:
Ave. Los Corazones
Carr. 2 KM 126.5 Aguadilla Mall
Aguadilla, PR 00603
On the way from San Juan there is a Super Walmart in Manati:
•Plaza Monte Real
PR # 2 Km 45.8
Manatí, PR 00674
There is a local Grocery store in Rincon were you could do your groceries. Also, nearby Rincon in the town of Añasco there is a small open shopping center that has a Walgreens, Mc Donalds, a Grocery store and some additional fast food and clothing stores.
This shopping plaza is just a 10-15 min drive from Rincon depending on which area you are located.
You are able to acquire Everything you would need/want in Rincon.
1. Are there any markets, bakeries or places we should shop in addition to the supermarkets in either San Juan or Rincon? Any local markets in the Rincon area during the week?
Yes, Rincon there are many bakeries/Panarderes in Rincon. There is Rinconcionia at the plaza (Good lunch & pastries) Next to Pancho Villa. There is Puntas bakery on Rt.413, as you go into Punts, EC Backery on Rt. 115, Calchave bakery Rt.115(The Best Chicken). On the First Sunday of every month there is a farmers market, right off the plaza.
2. Are we to see produce stands along the way between San Juan and Rincon? Is there any particular place we shop stop for shopping or lunch?
In Rincon, there are Three (3) produce stands- Rt. 115 in front of Rincon of the Seas,
On the corner of Rt.115 at the car wash, and one across from the post office.
All are open Monday-Saturday 8:15am-4:30pm.
3. Do you recommend buying most supplies in San Juan, or waiting until we get to Rincon?
Purchase all your needs in Rincon.
4. Where should we buy bar supplies? We'd like to buy rum, gin, vodka, beer, wine, etc.
There is Bonet Liquor store at Bonet Plaza on Rt. 115. Also Encon grocery store on Rt. 115,
Then there is Edwards Fam Cop. In the Rincon Shopping Centeron Rt. 115
5. We would also like to buy some beach toys, floats, etc. Any particular recommendation, or will we see that stuff everywhere?
In Rincon, there is Rincon water Sorts on Rt. 115, Resia pharmacy on Rt. 115, also Tanio Divers has many water sports gear.
Have a look at:
Enjoy Rincon, for all there is...
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.