We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting in Rincon

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Renting in Rincon

Hi

I am looking for a place, that I can cook, for 10 days, that will be in safe area, with a view, maybe beachfront. I like to swim, snorkle, walk.

Is beachfront safe to be alone in Rincon? Any areas to be aware of?

I appreciate any and all assistance as I am getting overwhelmed. Time is this month, budget upto 1500.

thanks so much!!

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting in Rincon

There are many apartments available in Rincón. Check out TAs site or clasificadosonline. Com for short rentals.

I think Rincón is one of the safest towns in PR, it is very laid back and friendly. Still take normal precautions as you would in your home town.

I like Corcega beach area, very pretty and calm waters. For snorkeling Tres Palmas and Steps beaches.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting in Rincon

If you go on vrbo, Casablanca is a great three bedroom house located directly across the street form corcega beach and has great views. Spacious, clean kitchen and just a nice house overall

WBL
MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting in Rincon

There are many great rentals in Rincon. I think Corcega beach is a great area, very safe area and there are some nice places to rent on the ocean or with an ocean view. I think for this price you could rent a smallish 1 bedroom condo that would have ocean view. Check out VRBO. Have a great time.

WBL
MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting in Rincon

One more thing….

Sandy beach area is very windy and rough as it has the surfing beaches. It can also be very loud at night.

We stayed on Sandy beach once, the wind was relentless. Check out other beaches that will be more quiet and more residential.

Everything is close and an easy drive so do not worry about being to far from something.

Edited: 05 January 2014, 17:43
WBL
MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Renting in Rincon

Regarding a place to stay.

Check out playa del sol. This is a residential condo complex that is very nice and of course there are some rentals available as well. Not sure on the price but worth looking at. i am also looking at a rental in this complex. Very attractive looking from the outside and I did tour one of the condos a few years ago and it was very nice.

Kill Devil Hills...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Renting in Rincon

Looking for a small 1-2 bedroom apt., condo, cottage for 2 with kitchen for the end of the month for 5 nights. Have emailed a few owners off the VRBO site but haven't heard back from any of them, have flights booked and are scheduled to arrive in San Juan on 1/30/14 and head directly to Rincon. Anyone have any ideas?

Edited: 08 January 2014, 02:20
7. Re: Renting in Rincon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 07:21