We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Place to Eat

San German
1 post
Save Topic
Great Place to Eat

My experience @Cowboys Grill and Cantina was and is amazing every single time I've been there(and I've been there ALOT) from the amazing view that you see of the ocean but yet you are in the mountains which it's self it's beautiful.They are very friendly and always receive you with a smile,their food is so good I've tasted many of different plates and I couldn't pick a favorite they are all great!!!Its a very kid friendly ambience they even have 2 horses one beautiful very tamed big horse and a cute little pony which you can ride for a very reasonable price.I love that every time I go they have this cute hand painted sings with such funny massages it justakes you feel like you were in

Texas.Its a family run business the owners and their kids are always there and they are extremely sweet they greet every customer as if they were family that it self means a lot to me!! So if you are looking for a different place and wonderful experience I highly recommend you Cowboys!!

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Place to Eat

Yes Cowboys is a Great place, with Great food.

Write your review on the restaurant review section, so when people are looking at all the restaurants in Rincon they will also see your review.

2. Re: Great Place to Eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 06:15