We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas bars in Ronda

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
31 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Tapas bars in Ronda

Hello. I'd really appreciate a bit of advice from anyone familiar with the tapas bars of Ronda.

Where I live in Nerja a glass of red wine is in general 1.50 - 2€, including a tapa, but I know prices and the provision of free tapas varies massively from one place to another in Spain.

What sort of prices are we looking at in Ronda please, and are tapas given with each drink or bought separately?

Finally, do you have any recommendations for good tapas bars that have either outdoor seating in November (a bit nippy, I know!) or room for a pushchair?

Any other tips would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Lisa

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
11,080 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas bars in Ronda

There are many tabas bars in Ronda, get away from the main streets, go around the corners, go where the locals go. You don't alwas get a tapas with a drink, but most of the time you do. I have paid as much as 4E for a drink and tapas but it was well worth it. Most tapas with a drink are in the range of 1.50 to 2.50, but as l said you can pay more. The most fun is teaming up with the locals and going with them for the ride. We like some of the bars in the Barrio de San Francisco area, it is off the beaten path, but there are many good areas, like l said fellow the locals. Good luck and have fun, and please have one for me. Hubie

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapas bars in Ronda

Taberna del Antonio has some seating outside, enough for a pushchair. It was a tapas bar that i enjoyed, not least because the proprietor was a fun and nice guy, a bit crazy like a sort of early Alexi Sayle-hope you get the drift! It's on Calle del Remedios.

Opposite is another geat locals place, Lechuguita although i don't think there is any room to sit ouside.

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
31 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tapas bars in Ronda

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. I'm sure we'll have a lovely time, and it sounds like it won't cost us a fortune either. Cheers!

4. Re: Tapas bars in Ronda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 05:16