We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ronda in a day + luggage

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ronda in a day + luggage

Hi all I've just reached seville where I will spend 2 days before heading to Granada, and then to Malage of my flight home. I'm hoping to squeeze in Ronda also.

Do you think that a full day or a half day would be best to look around ronda, and also is there anywhere to store luggage at the bus or train station.

I would intend getting a bus from Sevilla to ronda early in the morning arriving around 9am, then I have a renfe pass so I would use that to travel to Granada on the evening train around 5.30pm.

Does this seem sensible? Any advice would be appreciated :-)

Cheers

Allan

1. Re: Ronda in a day + luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 December 2012, 20:31
Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ronda in a day + luggage

So long as you can leave your luggage safely you will do a pretty good walking tour of Ronda in one day. I would head down towards La Plaza de Toros first, over el puente nuevo and then a right good walk all over the old town and back. Stopping off for something to eat, there are some lovely restaurants in La Plaza de Soccorro which is up a street on the left from the bull ring.

Enjoy your day in Ronda. Lindsay

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ronda in a day + luggage

Cheers Lindsay, much appreciated. Now to find out of I can leave my bag somewhere :-)

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ronda in a day + luggage

De nada.

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ronda in a day + luggage

If you only have 2 days in Sevilla and 2 in Granada I wouldn't try to squeeze a daytrip to Ronda in between these already too short 4 days. Unless you're just checking off sites. You could easily spend 3 nights in Sevilla alone....and more. If you're set on visiting another city I'd choose Cordoba over Ronda in a heartbeat.

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
11,010 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ronda in a day + luggage

They have luggage lockers at the Ronda Bus Station, about a 10 minute walk from the train station. You can pay and get a key from the magazine, candy- store in the Bus Station.

You can see a lot in a half a day in Ronda, enjoy, good luck and have fun. Hubie

7. Re: Ronda in a day + luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 21:17