We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Arunda II

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Arunda II

Hi

I have booked a room at this hotel based on the positive reviews on Tripadvisor

Car parking and baby cots etc need to be reserved at advance and i have tried to contact them my phone, email and contacts section on hotels website

I have recieved no answer to numerous calls and no reply to emails. Does anyone in the area have any information whether this hotel has temporarily closed or shut down?

Regards

Gary

Address: Jose Maria Castello Madrid 10 - 12

Ronda, 29400, Spain

Phone: +34952872519

Email: hotelarunda2@hotelesarunda.com

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
11,122 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Arunda II

Gary, not sure what to tell you, but if you got the confirmation am sure they know you are coming. Not sure why they are not answering after most of the reviews say the staff is great. Have not stayed in that hotel, but it is in a great location. I was in Ronda just about a month ago for a couple of days, and it was very, very, busy.

If you still don't get a answer, how about calling Hotel Arunda 1, am pretty sure they are connected.

If this is your first time to Ronda, look at the right and decide what is a must see.

Good luck and have fun. Hubie

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
11,122 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Arunda II

Gary, just found this phone number on another site, looks like a State side number to me. Hey bud l even called it for you. Seems to be a number to get or reject confirmations, just a generic phone line.

Good luck Gary. Hubie

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Arunda II

Thanks for your reply

Number rings but no answer

No big deal as I have conformation but i dont want to turn up and have nowhere to park my car

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Arunda II

still no answer to emails or calls a week on

hotel must be closed

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Arunda II

tried it again one last time this morning and call was answered and they asked me to send email again and they replied instantly. Not sure what the problem was last two weeks, didnt really want to confuse the issue by going in to it.

6. Re: Hotel Arunda II

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 05:15