We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

Hi-

I am curious if anyone knows of a hotel that has a suite that is garden or pool level. We are looking to book a place with our baby. I would love to have a room that is pool side or garden level, that way I can sit out and enjoy myself while the baby is napping and won't be too far from a pool bar or something so we can still enjoy ourselves during nap time.

Thanks for any advice!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,783 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

I believe the Intercontinental has rooms like that. Please verify on their website.

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

The Intercontinental does have ground level deluxe suites as well as the El San Juan and the Ritz Carlton Hotel. These are premium rooms.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

Thanks! If you had your choice would you stay at the Intercontinental or the Ritz. The El San Juan is booked the week we want to go.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,574 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

I would choose Intercon. I stayed at their pool/garden level room and loved it. Also, the resort is located at a much better area than Ritz. (More restaurant options within walking distance.)

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

Agreed. I love the club level rooms at the IC. Request ground level as it is a 2 story wing of the hotel....

6. Re: Hotel with a suite that opens out to the pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Isla Verde
Recent Conversations