We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla Verde to Fajardo - REAL drive time?

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Isla Verde to Fajardo - REAL drive time?

My husband and I are staying in Isla Verde, and have booked a day trip for some fishing out of Fajardo. We also want to do one of the kayak tours of Laguna Grande, but after fishing for an entire day are worried about being exhausted. But, we are only in Puerto Rico for three full days, and don't want to spend our entire trip on the road between Fajardo and Isla Verde. So, I'm trying to determine whether booking the excursions on two different days would make for a vacation spent commuting, rather than enjoying Puerto Rico.

What is the real drive time between Isla Verde and Fajardo?

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isla Verde to Fajardo - REAL drive time?

It will take between 45-60 minutes providing you are not driving at peak hrs. Two activities at thE same day are doable ( Yunque + Biobay )

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isla Verde to Fajardo - REAL drive time?

It will take between 45-60 minutes providing you are not driving at peak hrs. Two activities at thE same day are doable (Yunque + Biobay)

3. Re: Isla Verde to Fajardo - REAL drive time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Isla Verde