We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning arrivals/departures

Which Isla Verde hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MA
Level Contributor
639 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Early morning arrivals/departures

What do you do when your flight arrives in the middle of the night? Or departs in the middle of the night (3:30 a.m.) or so? Do you check out of the hotel the day before or pay for the next day even though you really won't be there? Will hotel store your luggage after check out at 12 noon? For how long? What do people usually do? Most of the flights that I am seeing either arrives early or leaves early. Curious minds want to know. Thanks.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,909 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early morning arrivals/departures

You can leave your bags in your hotel until departure.

If I depart around 6am and have to be up by 3am, I pay for the room so I can sleep a bit. But if I depart around 1am and have to be in the airport by 11pm, then I check out and just walk around the entire day and evening until is time to leave.

If I arrive early in the am 6-7-8am,I go to the hotel. If the room is available, they will give it to me but if not, then I leave my bags and come back later at night.

2. Re: Early morning arrivals/departures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Isla Verde