We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarova Whitesands - Update

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Sarova Whitesands - Update

I thought it might be helfpful if I gave an update to the building works going on at present at Whitesands as I'd picked up a few concerns from guests etc. While I was there two weeks ago, there was some extensive work being done, however, I did not find the noise disturbing - as I said in my review, it's lucky that it's not a UK hotel, we'd be treated to electrical tools rather than just a gentle tapping that you're getting at Whitesands. I couldn't hear it at the two main pools, restaurant or bars.

The rooms are beautiful. They have been finished to a very high end with lots of little touches included. It feels to me that the designers have really thought about customers and what they want. Included: Rainforest showers, heated shaving mirror, entertainment hub, new TV's, floor level night lights and new lighting over the bed. The furnishings are good too. Take a look at my photos, I've tried to get everything. They are aiming to get another 120 rooms finished by end November so the disruption shouldn't be for too much longer.

Anyway, I wanted to update people - hope this helps!

11. Re: Sarova Whitesands - Update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Coast Province