We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Student agency bus prague to cesky krumlov

San Diego
Level Contributor
25 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Student agency bus prague to cesky krumlov

Beware!!!

The buses are nice but some of the stewardesses are rude and apparently do not like english speakers.... They make long announcements in czech and a one sentence translation in english , like the next stop is------. They advertise toilets on board but both buses we were on the toilets were ' not working'...on the way to cesky we made a 10 min stop at a station and could get off and use the facilities. Coming back no such stop. 3 hours can be a long time for some of us without a bathroom break. Cesky krumlov is nice, but get there some other way. I take meds that require more frequent bathroom trips and i was miserable. They dont care . I doubt the on board toilets are not working. They just dont want to desl with cleaning them.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
17,360 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Student agency bus prague to cesky krumlov

never had a problem with SA..they are a reputable company

did you expresss your concerns to the company? .

San Diego
Level Contributor
25 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Student agency bus prague to cesky krumlov

Yes i have sent 2 emails with mo response.

Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Student agency bus prague to cesky krumlov

one time I express my concern to SA but I get respond very quickly it was long time ago. you should received it soon. except one negative experience I don't have problem with them and I travel with them quite often.

4. Re: Student agency bus prague to cesky krumlov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 06:17