We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trams to Vyton from Prague Main Train Station

The Hague, The...
3 posts
Save Topic
Trams to Vyton from Prague Main Train Station

1. How far is the nearest Tram station to catch Tram 17 from Prague Main Train Station to Vyton?

2. I'll be staying at U Semika, is it easy to walk from Vyton station to the hotel with a big luggage?

3. Do I need a separate transport ticket for my luggage for taking the tram? (I've one big luggage)

Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
U Semika
U Semika
420 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
40,368 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trams to Vyton from Prague Main Train Station

spojeni.dpp.cz/ConnForm.aspx?tt=PID&cl=E5

you don't need 17 that's not convenient from the main railway station..,,on the journey planner

From Hlavni nadrazi to Either Vyton or Albertov

I think you will walk up hill from both locations, so not so great. For one large suitcase buy a ticket for 16 crowns, for yourself 24 crown ticket will do. Don't forget to validate.

http://www.dpp.cz/en/fares-in-prague/

it's a nice area by the way, just walk up from Semik and you are in Vysehrad fortress. Don't forget to visit.

Edited: 05 March 2014, 12:02
Mentioned in this post
Vysehrad Park
Vysehrad Park
500 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
2. Re: Trams to Vyton from Prague Main Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:29