We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague during Easter

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Prague during Easter

Hi all,

I'm gonna be in Prague for Easter (arriving April 20th early morning and leaving late on 22nd).

We're staying at the Hotel Fortuna West, anyone anything to say about this?

What shall and can we do during our stay? My friend doesn't drink alcohol so we won't opt for a brewery thing. I will grab a local beer at the local pub when we go out for a meal.

Any tips are welcome, this was a spur of the moment surprise ticket booking so any info would be helpful!

thanks heaps!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,248 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague during Easter

upper right column...:"Things to See and Do"

simply google....you can find for ex. Prague in Your Pocket, Prague Experience

Unfortunately, there is nothing interesting near the hotel, shops or restaurants...you will have to rely on the tram to get to the center..it will take about 25 mins......reviews indicate decent price, basic/standard amenities...if you just need a place to stay, it should be fine.

2. Re: Prague during Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 06:16