We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on our itinerary

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on our itinerary

Hello

How many nights do you think is ideal to spend in cesky krumlov? 1 or 2 nights.

At the moment my wife and I have a trip planned

4 nights Prague

2 nights Cesky Krumlov

3 nights Salzburg

3 nights Vienna

1 night Bratislava

2 nights in a romantic hotel in Visegard Hungary

4 nights budapest

I was thinking maybe take a night out of Cesky Krumlov maybe add it to Vienna? I was also thinking limit Vienna and Salzburg to 3 nights because they would be the most expensive cities. Or just leave it or maybe another option.

Thanks

Cesky Krumlov...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on our itinerary

You can consider taking one night of Salzburg (or Cesky Krumlov) and go to Hallstatt or St. Wolfgang instead.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Prague
Level Contributor
3,185 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on our itinerary

With Vienna, the big question is whether you like museums and art galleries. There are so many good ones there. If you want to visit several of them, plan for more time in Vienna. If not, then three nights is fine. You can go to Bratislava as a day trip from Vienna, too.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice on our itinerary

Your itinerary looks good.

Český Krumlov? 1/2 day for the town, 1/2 day for the castle, with 1 night in the middle.

4. Re: Advice on our itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:17