We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent: Applying for a Czech student visa

Mumbai (Bombay...
9 posts
Save Topic
Urgent: Applying for a Czech student visa

Hi all!

I'm from India and I just received my formal acceptance letter to a university in Brno. No agents seem to be willing to assist me with acquiring a czech visa, let alone the student version of it. So, I was hoping the community could come through with respect to the documents required.

Here are what I have in place so far:

Photos, Bank statement with the funds, Passport, Letter of Accommodation, Letter of Acceptance. Will soon purchase the medical insurance.

The problems:

The health certificate they need is written in their native language! How on earth did you'll manage this bit?

Secondly

Please don't see this as spoon feeding because I'm just trying to be safe here. It's proving to be very daunting to handle single-handedly because everyone else in my year doesn't even need a visa so the university couldn't care less and starts rather early(10th September, formal acceptance received on the 1st August).

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,513 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent: Applying for a Czech student visa

you will have a better chance of an answer on the expats board... expats.cz

also, you may try contacting the poster GUPTAPK62 .(from India and the daughter is currently or should soon be studying in Liberec)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g274707-i96-k72838…

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,350 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgent: Applying for a Czech student visa

I think the whole family including the daughter are long gone, she was in CZech for 2 months only...but I agree GuptaPK62 could advise...perhaps you should send him a private message.

Mumbai (Bombay...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgent: Applying for a Czech student visa

Thanks guys, I have shot him a message, hopefully he replies

4. Re: Urgent: Applying for a Czech student visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:17