We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague

Which Cesky Krumlov hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague

I would like to go to Cesky Krumlov from Vienna for one night and then onto Prague the following day. I have researched past forums and have seen the shuttlelobo and student agency bus make these trips. My hubby and I are not students and we would be rather middle aged, can we still buy tickets with the student bus if this is the better way to travel. I see shuttle lobo leaves Vienna everyday at 12.30 but there are mixed reports on their reliability. I would appreciate any advice, thank you so much.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
21,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague

Two train connections each day from Vienna to Ceske Budejovice, a nearby town of Cesky Krumlov.

Price: 19€

Recent thread about this topic:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190454-i147-k2099…

Thread with similar content:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190410-i146-k2100…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague

Thanks Mikey, always so prompt and helpful, cheers.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
772 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague

Hi

Student Agency Bus is not for students only!

I have not been a student for many years and I plan to use them from Prague to Cesky Krumlov.

No worries. There are detailed instructions on this forum on how to book online using the Czech website.

Good luck!

Gbow

4. Re: Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 11:24