We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttlebus.cz - highly recommended

Which Cesky Krumlov hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
shuttlebus.cz - highly recommended

Our small family just recently used the services of a family run company called shuttlebus.cz which is run by Daniel in December 2013.

We had a private transfer from our Vienna Hotel to Cesky Krumlov and then the next day from Cesky Krumlov to Prague.

At the time of booking I found it very confusing with so many companies having nearly the same name and some being not very reputable from my TA research. I can assure everyone that this company is truly professional and Daniel was extremely prompt in replying to my emails and speaks excellent English.

He was our driver for the first leg and he was knowledgeable and friendly. He became most concerned when our 7y/o daughter started to get car sick driving through the windy mountain roads and thought it was his fault. At no time did we get the impression he was more worried about his car than about our daughter.

One of his staff was our driver for the second leg and also was very friendly with excellent english and helped us with our heavy suitcases.

Our vehicle was modern and clean and both drivers were careful and safe.

We would highly recommend & use shuttlebus.cz again.

1. Re: shuttlebus.cz - highly recommended

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 06:20