We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

Getting there by train from Austria or Germany takes long. Shuttle services offer trips at reasonable prices. There are some that offer very low prices to begin with, but when you "book" , you receive much more expensive offers.

Some shuttle services do not even publish contact information on their website, email and or telephone number. I did not know this is possible. I do like to know, who am I dealing with before I fill out a booking form.

Shuttlebus.cz shows a telephone number. The owner of the small company firm answered himself.

You see reasonable prices on the website and get that price and better prices, when more people happen to be on the same trip.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

We started to deal with Daniel ( shuttlebus.cz ) in February this year as we were planning for travel in June. Daniel responded to every email and query within 24 hours and was very professional in his dealings with us. As the date for travel neared we confirmed with Daniel regarding our plans - Prague to Cesky and two days later, Cesky to Munich. Daniel arrived as organised as did his driver David for our second trip. Daniel is meticulous in his preparation and his Mercedes vehices were spotless. Daniel provided quality Czech history during the trip and a short tour of Cesky on our arrival, over and above the shuttletrip.

Daniel is a young guy working hard to build a business in an environment where many 'stories' appear to be told. Give him a go.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

I worked with Daniel at shuttlebus. He replied quickly and was very polite answering all my questions. Would work with his company again, and recommend him to others traveling to and from cesky krumlov to others!

Daniel Cejka

director

www.shuttlebus.cz

Munich, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

the various shuttlebusses have all more or less the same name - "shuttlebus" - which is a bit confusing.

we chose shuttlebus.cz because they could offer the requested departure time.

The booking-procedure was easy, e-mails were answered the same day. Booking was confirmed immediately. Driver picked us up in time, he was very helpful, spoke Czech, English and some German. There was enough space for passangers and luggage.

Only departure time was much later (5hrs, not 4), though we had no additional stops, no traffic jam etc. The journey time on the homepage is simply not realistic. For us, locally living, it was not a surprise, but for tourist who don`t know the area and have to be at hotel/ train station or airport at a certain time, a more realistic timetable would be better.

Alltogether a good service. We would book again.

14. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 14:05
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,473 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

4 hrs are simply not realistic in normal traffic conditions.

It all depends where you went...if Salzburg then definitely doable...

All together a good service - we`d book again

Why if you live in Munich....

16. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 14:05
Shanghai Region...
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

Highly recommend the www.shuttlebus.cz good serivce and attitude.

We booked the shuttle bus from Hallstate to CK, we changed the location and time twice, Daniel replied mail so fast every time and helped to do the arrangement.

BTW Daniel accpetted no deposit due to we can not do the money transfer in China.

He is very nice guy and shuttlebus.cz is a Trustworthy partner.

The driver named Milan is a handsome guy and he can speak English, Germany and Czech, familar with the road.

I will choose shuttlebus.cz again.

thanks to Daniel, best wish to my dear friend.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,473 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

@17.....you should not over do it,,handsome guy, dear friend...

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
9 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

If you are going from Prague, you can check out this: http://www.beanshuttle.com/

If you're going from Germany, try this: jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusy/spojeni/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
70 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: How to get from and to Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Services

We used Cesky Krumlov Shuttle Service (www.shuttlebus.cz) to get us from Cesky Krumlov to Prague and we were totally satisfied with the service we received. My communication with the company was easy and they provided the service exactly as promised. We were picked up in front of our hotel at the exact time we wanted and were driven directly to our Prague hotel as quickly and comfortably as possible. The car used was clean and comfortable and the young man driving was polite and helped with our luggage. Compared to other shuttle services the price seemed fair. I would definitely recommend them.