We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

Which Cesky Krumlov hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
VA
Level Contributor
222 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

Looking at the website and can't see an option for 2 passengers or tickets. Just want to make sure I get 2 seats together for me and my husband. Do I need to order each one separately?

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,671 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

where it says passenger..Adult 26+.on the far right, there is the green symbol to add a 2nd passenger

you can chose either stop/point in C Krumlov it doesn't matter for purchasing the ticket

you can simply write down the confirmation #s for the journey to and then for the return....printing it out is optional

presumably you are using this page

http://www.studentagency.eu/

Edited: 09 July 2014, 06:08
Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
28,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

When booking you can choose your exact seats from the plan. Make sure you are using the correct site as per the previous post.

VA
Level Contributor
222 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

Thanks so much! Don't know how I missed it. One more question --if we leave Cesky Krumlov on the 19:00 bus arriving back in Prague around 22:00, is it a safe time to be on the street in that neighborhood? We will need to get back to Hotel 16. I know that is probably a nieve question, but we are small town folks! It looks like a short walk to the metro and then a walk also from the metro stop to the hotel.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,671 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

**just to reconfirm with you, this bus originates/returns at Andel/Na Knížecí.

Prague is safe for a city of its size,you will be fine at 10pm

if you decide to walk, you can walk across the bridge from Karlovo Namesti. You could also take the yellow metro one stop to Andel or take tram 10 or 16 from Stephanska-the nearest tram stop to your hotel

VA
Level Contributor
222 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

Thanks. I appreciate your help and patience.

6. Re: Student Agency bus to Cesky Krumlov/Can you order 2 tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:16