We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Student Agency change of return trip timing

Singapore
Level Contributor
226 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Student Agency change of return trip timing

Hi,

I'm intending to do a day trip from Prague to CK. if I purchase my return Student Agency bus ticket online, will I be able to change the return trip schedule on that day? ie if I want to leave on an earlier or later hour bus.

Also for the leg - Prague to CK, which side of the bus offer a better scenic view?

Thank you for your replies!!

Cheers

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,720 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Student Agency change of return trip timing

yes, you can change your tickets up to 30 minutes before..via computer at Krumlov information center

no need to register or log in, you can re-book with just the reservation number (you don't need to print a new ticket, just write down the new confirmation and show the steward)

either side of the bus, just request a window seat

*departure from Prague is not from the main bus station (Florenc... when ordering on line...starting point Praha,,Na Knížecí >>C Krumlov-either destination (it does not matter)

...you need to go to Andel metro\local bus (Na Knížecí)..always platform 1

Edited: 21 July 2014, 13:00
Singapore
Level Contributor
226 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Student Agency change of return trip timing

Hi Tejashombre, thank you for your information!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Student Agency change of return trip timing

There's plenty to see from both sides, so if you sit on the same side going there and back you'll see a different view each way. Other thoughts are that the morning sun can cause some people on the left to close their window curtain and this can limit your forward view, and there seemed to be a lot of power pole obstructions on the right coming back. It's a good trip, though. Lovely unspoiled countryside. Our coach going to CK had movies on demand, however the return bus didn't have this feature.

Singapore
Level Contributor
226 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Student Agency change of return trip timing

Hi Pauline!,

Thank you for sharing the pointers! cheers

5. Re: Student Agency change of return trip timing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Cesky Krumlov