We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov

Nasik
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov

Hiee,

Could you please let me know a good and safe way to travel from Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov in the evening time of the day.

Looking forward to hear from you soon...

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vas.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
38,646 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov

Butterfy_Vas - you are incorrigible!

Use the same website for connections as you've used for Prague Karlovy Vary .......You will find out that it is very difficult getting from KV to CK in the evening, unless you consider changing about 3 trains, or go via Pragueand even then it will take about 6 hours!

My suggestions to you and your friends: if you are going back to Prague, just hire a car for a day or two....it will be so much more convenient, and not that much more expensive!

Nasik
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov

hahaha!!! @Tilly 41: Thanks a lot!!

As we are not going back to Prague, is there a cab service or a shuttle service from Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
38,646 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov

http://www.ckshuttle.cz/

try to make a booking with these people. Seems like the cost would be 3200 KC which is about 130 euros.

Recently someone was ecstatic about their service! ( mind you they went from CK to Salzburg - but they advertise Karlovy Vary as well.)

farmington Hills MI
Level Contributor
686 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov

We are going next year to Prague in August, and so far have allocated five nights total (which would be four days) in the Czech Republic-giving us three full days in Prague alone. Due to time constraints, we may be in the position of having to choose either Karlovy Vary, or Cesky Krumlov for a day excursion. We can either do a long day at either city, or perhaps an overnight if enough time.

I have read about both on Trip Advisor, so I am interested in knowing about others opinions about which city they enjoyed more. We may have to add yet another extra day if we hear that both cities are not to be missed.

Thank you in advance for your input.

5. Re: Karlovy Vary to Cesky Krumlov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 23:17