We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train ticket from Prague to Kutna Hora

Which Kutna Hora hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
208 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Train ticket from Prague to Kutna Hora

Hello,

I am planning on taking a day trip from Prague to Kutna Hora to see among other things the Czech Museum of Silver. I was on cd.cz and saw a ticket called SONE+ region Stredocesky that looks like my friend and I can go to Kutna Hora Mesto and back to Prague for 275 Kc, is that the right ticket I should be buying? If so, when I'm in Praha hl.n. do I need to buy this ticket from the ticket counter or is it just as easy to buy this ticket from an automated ticket machine? (Please also let me know if the ticket machines are only in Czech.)

Best,

boston76

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
28,383 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Train ticket from Prague to Kutna Hora

A return ticket for one person to Kutná hora is 198 crowns and you can use any train you like there and back, but use the fast trains (1 hour). All the other information you need is in the thread.

42. Re: Train ticket from Prague to Kutna Hora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 13:15