We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Bone Church

Salzburg, Austria
Level Contributor
166 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Bone Church

Hi all,

my husband are spending a long weekend in May in Prague (I have been before) and want to include the Bone Church in Kostnice as well. Given that we live in Salzburg, we will drive to Prague. Our plan is to spend two days in Prague, then check out of our hotel, drive to the Bone Church, visit it (we are not interested in seeing anything else there, only the Bone Church), and then drive back home from there.

Can anyone please advise on the parking situation at the Bone Church?

Is there a car park, or do we have to find one on-street? Is it paid parking? Guarded? We will drive there either way, but it's just nice to know what we're in for :)

Cheers!

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
38,645 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Bone Church

The last time I went a couple of years ago, September I think, I just parked in the same road as Bone Church (Kostnice). No parking fees. Bone church area appears to be safe, I would not worry about parking there again.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
38,645 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Bone Church

I've just noticed, if you search Google maps for

Starosedlecká, Kutna Hora, Czech Republic

and do the street view...you will see the road in front of the Bone Church.....corner of Cechova and Starosedlecka.

3. Re: Parking at Bone Church

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 15:15