We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen weekend May

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Hen weekend May

Hi,

I have booked my hen weekend in Prague. Staying at Miss Sophies (9 of us).

Where are the best places to visit and party whilst we are there?

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen weekend May

duplex on wenceslas square and radost by ip pavlova metro are two good clubs within 15 minutes walk of miss sophies. Cafe sahara on namesti miru near radost is a good place for drinks and serves decent food

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
15 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen weekend May

WEnt on a hen weekend a year or so ago. Can't remember where we went .(obviously a very good weekend) but it was a nightclub not far from Wenceslas Square. We found it quite by accident. We went to one beside the river and it was situated on different floors with different kinds of music on each floor. It was good but extremely full!!

However I do remember that we felt very safe!! Of course, you still need to be careful especially if you find yourself walking through Wenceslas Square late at night. A couple of us were propositioned and there were pimps everywhere!! It was 4 in the morning though!

Have a great time - don't forget the retail therapy too!!

Prague
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen weekend May

I think Duplex may be closed at present but, maybe it will be open when you get here. The "Praha" venue at www.duplexduplex.cz currently goes nowhere. Take a look at www.livingprague.com/stag.htm. It has a few tips for groups of people but, mainly you'll get an idea of the stag party venues if you wish to avoid them. You might find the Cocktail Bar selection here is pretty good.

Jason

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen weekend May

the nightclub recommended by kazziecon is karlovy lazne near the charles bridge. almost next door is another nightclub called Lavka

Radost on Belehradska near IP pavlova further up the hill from miss sophies is also good and has less tourists than the nightclubs in the centre of town

5. Re: Hen weekend May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 20:18