We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic

We are travelling to Budapest, Prague, and Vienna in Febraury. Do you know any good hotels in these three cities? How about the K and K in all 3 cities? Has anyone ever stayed there? Any recommendations would be very helpful.

Level Contributor
753 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels

I was in Prague last week and I stayed at the Cloister Inn, I loved the location, it was very close to the Charles Bridge and Old Town. The room was very spacious and clean. I'm thinking about going back between Christmas and New Years and staying at the Cloister.

Philadelphia Area
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels

www.utribubnu.cz Prague

www.zurwienerstaatsoper.at Vienna

I loved these two hotels. They were SO centrally located. U Tri Bubnu is steps from the Old Town Sq. and friendly, clean, spacious, charming and affordable. The Weiner Staatsoper was steps from the Ring, St Stephens, The Opera, and the Underground Metro. It is family run and they are SUPER nice.

If you have more money to spend than perhaps U Prince or U Pava in Prague.

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels

K&K hotels are good. the K&K central in prague is much better than the K&K fenix

4. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 17:18
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now