We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague last November

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Prague last November

I visited Prague last November and I look back now at my hesitations of visitng the city and being so clueless. It turned out to be such a great trip...I really did very little advance preparations and it worked out just fine. We did the walking tour to get oriented, had dinner at Kampa Park as well as little pubs..enjoying both equally, went to the Opera, marionette theater..walked our legs off..and drank lots of beer. Never met a rude person. Enjoy this Fairy Tale of a city. Now I am on the S. Africa forum planning my safari trip this November....keep traveling everyone...do not be afraid. Cheers!

West Hollywood...
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague last November

Lovely encouraging words! I've been obsessed with Prague since I was 12; have been very near it but still haven't been there. So I am going THIS November, on my own. I'm nervous & excited!

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prague last November

You can send me a message if you want thru tripadvisor if you need anymore info. My son went to USC ...not far from you!

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prague last November

I must have been on a business trip last november

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prague last November

Sorry we missed you Peb.....

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prague last November

Small world. I went to grad school at USC.

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prague last November

one day someone will get my attempt at a sense of humour on this forum.

KG wrote "... I visited Prague last November .... Never met a rude person ..."

i replied "I must have been on a business trip last November"

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prague last November

ahhhhhh Peb....very funny....I must have been crabby the day I read your post! Did they ever open a Prada shoe store in Prague????

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prague last November

Don't think so.

9. Re: Prague last November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 17:18