We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Centre Feb 08

ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel in Centre Feb 08

Hi, I'm heading to Prague in Feb 08 with my boyfriend. I booked it as a surpirse and am looking now to find a hotel. I want one in the city centre near all the sights as it is the first time in Prague for both of us and although I want something nice looking for something that is good value for money aswell. Any suggestions? Thanks

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Centre Feb 08

Hi, you should choose either location around Old Town square or Little Quarter. Hotels in Prague are not that expensive in February and I am confident you get a good rate in hotel Josef, hotel Perla, Domus Balthasar (just in front of Charles bridge) If you wanna have extraordinary suite with painted frescoes than book Iron Gate just off Old town square. Hope it helps.cheers

Philadelphia Area
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Centre Feb 08

There is a very affordable hotel we stayed at. It is literally a 15 second walk from Old Town Square, but is very afforable and nice. The name of the hotel is U TRI BUBNU. I believe the web address is www.utribubnu.cz If that is incorrect just search the hotel name and it should come up.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
48 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Centre Feb 08

We just stayed at Hotel Dar which is about a one minute walk from the Astronomical Clock. Nice, new and clean place for a very good price.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Centre Feb 08

I loved the Cloister Inn, it's about a 5 minute walk to the Charles Bridge and 10 minute walk to Lesser Town and Old Town. It's on a quiet street so you don't get all the hustle and bustle of old and new town. The staff was great, our room was big and breakfest was enjoyable.

http://www.cloister-inn.com/

5. Re: Hotel in Centre Feb 08

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 00:15